Tips for completing the online application:
1. It is recommended you review the application here before you start. During the application process, should you leave the form unfinished, your work will be saved if you are on the same computer.
2. You will be asked a series of essay questions. The questions are as follows:
- What do you do? Please tell us about your current job responsibilities and share a brief summary of past positions.
- Please tell us about your educational background. You are welcome to include non-traditional experiences (internships, gap years) that have had an impact on your views of community leadership
- What professional, civic, religious, athletic or social organizations are you currently involved with or have been involved with in recent years?
- Of the items listed above, which involvement is most important to you and why? If you are not currently involved with community activities, please describe past experiences and/or share how you might see yourself involved in the future.
- Identify and expand upon an issue that you feel is currently, or will be, critical to the success of the Minneapolis-Saint Paul region.
- Why are you seeking admission to the Leadership Twin Cities program? What do you hope to gain from your experience?
3. You will also be asked to provide us with a brief bio. Should you be selected, this bio will be published in the participant directory.
4. If you are applying for a partial scholarship, you will be asked to provide the amount your company or organization will contribute, the contribution you personally plan to make, and the amount you are requesting as scholarship (max. $750). The amounts should equal the tuition total ($2395 or $2695).
After completing your application and submitting, you will be re-directed to a thank you page. If you do not see a thank you page, please re-submit, or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org .