We're experiencing technical problems and have extended the deadline until Thursday, January 29, 2015. We recommend filling out the online form using Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox.
If you would prefer to fill out and email your forms to Christine Levens, please select from one of the following:
- Best in Business Award Doc
- Quality of Life Award Doc
- Break-Out Business of the Year Doc
- Small Business of the Year Doc
- Non-Profit of the Year Doc
Thanks for your continued patience, and we're sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.
Small Business of the Year Award
Description: Honors one small business that has met or exceeded annual projections.
Eligibility: For-profit businesses are eligible for this award and may self nominate. Nominees must be current Chamber members and have had fewer than 100 employees in 2014. Nominees must have been in business for at least three years as of December 31, 2014.
Nominees should detail the following:
- Growth strategies
- Revenue outcomes
- Means in which they support or encourage the development of their company’s workforce
- Engagement with and commitment to the community
If you would like to submit a nomination, please fill out the form below: