Critical Issues Forum: Workforce ChallengesName: Critical Issues Forum: Workforce ChallengesDate: September 28, 2018Time: 7:30 AM - 9:00 AM CDTRegistration: Register NowEvent Description:
A qualified and diverse workforce is essential to the competitiveness of this region. Businesses face worker shortages and new businesses must be able to find the talent necessary to grow. What do current employment numbers and sector growth indicate? Our panelists and presenters will discuss the numbers, how to anticipate industry needs and how to recruit, train and retain a workforce to meet market demands.
- Laura Beeth | Fairview Health Services
- Tawanna Black | Center for Economic Inclusion
- Deb Broberg | RealTime Talent
- Peter Frosch | GREATER MSP
- Shawntera Hardy | Minnesota Department of Employment and Economic Development
Cancelations must be received 3 business days prior to the event for a refund. All no shows will be billed. Substitutes are accepted.